Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm off again


Hello everyone! Just so you know, I'm on my way to Normandy, France for the semester. I'm leaving on Monday September 1st and I'll go back to Nebraska on January 12th. I'm going all by myself to study at the University of Havre. I'll be staying in a single dorm room and taking real university classes with the French people! So in case anyone needs to know, my email address is bettyboucher@hotmail.com and I also have a skype name is bettybou87 so....haha don't know what else you'd want to know. I guess I'll see you when I get back! I love you!

Betty!

p.s. I'm so transferring to U of U next year so if any of you are going we should live together!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Lovin the pic Betty. I was thinking about you today and how whenever i see your last name i still pronounce it wrong in my head. Ha ha. Have so much fun in Paris, and be sure to post all your sweet stuff on here.