Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dudes





Heeeeeey. It's me, Ali. I'm really not so sure about this whole blogging business, but im having fun so far. Basically everyone is off having amazing adventures, and im not gonna try and pretend... I'm chillin at home, going to UVSC. Oh excuse me, UVU. Ha. I saw Ashley today at school, and it reminded me of our lovely blog we have here. Since im not in a foreign place i decided i will just fill in that blank with a comical story?

Tawny and i have been supremely anxious for the movie Prom Night to come out, and when i say anxious i mean totally stoked. You see i hadn't seen it, Tawny had and said it was a sufficiantly good horror film... We had been searching for one of those for ages. Anyways, the night it came out we totally dressed up in prom dresses and watched it just us two. It was like the best time ever, i wish that all of you were there cause i know you all would have appreciated it. Oh and if anyone ever needs anyone to watch a movie with in style, you know who to call. Tawny and i are there. Enjoy these crazy pics. Love.

No comments: